Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Just things.....

I got some sleep last night. I went to bed around 7-730pm and slept till almost 4am. My anxiety doesn't feel so bad today. Not yet anyways, its only almost noon. I don't feel as bored and as "uninterested" in everything like I did yesterday. Again, it's still early. I still want to DO something. I just don't know what. Yesterday, I was just so bored and due to that my mind was racing and bad things kept popping in my head, which made me super depressed. Maybe the meds are finally starting to help some? Or maybe I just feel a little better because I got some sleep? Whatever it is, I don't want to feel like I did yesterday ever again. It wasn't my worst day, but it was far from being a good day.

My stomach is hurting so bad today. I don't know if its this allergy/sinus infection drainage or what. It hurts like it did before when I had an ulcer. I am thinking it is another ulcer. I see my surgeon in about a month and he'll probably want to do another scope. I hate having those scopes done. But, oh well. What can I do? I found some carafate that I still had from the last time I had an ulcer. It won't heal, but it helps coat the stomach, so I took some of that.

I've been looking up stuff about the saltwater tank I am going to set up soon. I think I'm going to do a reef tank. Maybe. I haven't decided for sure yet. But then I just think about all the money I'm going to put into this tank and how I could do so much other stuff with that money. I dunno. I really want to do this, but I just keep thinking about how expensive it is and that makes me question it. I guess we'll just see. I also worry that I'm going to screw up. If I do this tank, I want it to be perfect. I'm not sure if I'm willing to devote that much time and money into a fish tank. I need to figure it out....

Anyways, not really much to talk about right now. I need to fold some laundry and clean the kitchen. I also need to figure out dinner tonight. I'm thinking about making some pumpkin bread. I haven't made any in a while and I have like 6 cans of pumpkin in the cabinet.

It is windy again today. and cold. I'm tired of this weather. I wish it'd warm up and the wind would stop. I wouldn't mind going for a walk if it was nicer outside. The sun is shining now at least but it's still just windy and chilly. Not weather I care to go for a walk in.

No comments:

Post a Comment